Call us at 718-717-1164
or fill out the form below to be contacted by one of our representatives.
Our Agency now offers the services of a Social Worker!
An experienced and competent worker, she can assist our patients with their needs. Our Social Worker can provide assistance in the following areas:
- Benefits (SSI, Food Stamps, Medicaid, Medicare, etc.)
- Medical Supplies (Assistive Devices, Hearing Aids, Medical Alert Systems, Incontinence Supplies, Gloves, etc.)
- Can assist in finding a pharmacy appropriate for the patient, including those having representatives who speak the patient’s language and those which can deliver medications to patients’ homes.
- Minor Home Repairs (Replacement of door locks, smoke detectors, doors chains; installation of grab bars in the bathroom/shower, window locks, etc.)
- Housing (Section 8, Public Housing)
- Assistance with management problem resolution.
- Homebound/Bedbound Patients
- Can assist homebound patients with finding doctors and specialists (Podiatrists, Physical Therapists, etc) who can visit them at home.
- Reading, interpreting, and completing.