The likelihood of severe complications for any caregiver who gets the virus — along with the public health consequences of the pandemic continuing its course.
Stopping a pandemic is of really high importance today. Still, it requires us to use all the tools we have available.
FACT! Wearing masks, using sanitizers, and social distancing help reduce your chance of being exposed to the virus or spreading it to others. Meanwhile, these measures are far from enough.
In that case, getting a vaccine is the only way to combat the virus. Vaccines work with your immune system, so it will be ready to fight the virus if you are exposed.
IMPORTANT! All caregivers who are not vaccinated till October 1st won’t be able to continue working on cases.
Vaccination Insensitive Backed Up by New York Authorities
Currently, NYC authorities are trying to sweeten the vaccine deal by offering cash and other benefits for everyone who will get vaccinated. Here are some of the most beneficial offers you can opt for right away.
$100 OR Other Benefits from The NYC
If you get your first vaccine dose at a New York City-run vaccine location or through the City’s in-home vaccination program, you will be eligible to choose one of these incentives:
- $100 prepaid debit card
- New York City Football Club tickets
- Brooklyn Cyclones tickets
- NYC Ferry 10-Ride Pass
- Statue of Liberty and accompanying ferry ticket
- NYC Public Markets gift cards ($25)
- Public Theater annual membership
- Two-week membership to Citibike
- Snug Harbor family membership
- Family fun wristband and free ride on the Cyclone at Luna Park in Coney Island
Up to $150 from “Flex for Checks” Program
The National Minority Health Association offers $75 for every COVID-19 vaccine shot ($150 for two shots). To receive the money, please do the following:
- Click this link https://worker.flexforchecks.com/?id=NMHA-NY0002
- Register and remember/write down your login information
- Take your COVID-19 vaccine shot
- Log in to your account and upload proof of vaccination
- Repeat #3-4 for the second vaccination shot
- Uber donates 10,000,000 free rides for COVID-19 vaccination
- Lyft offers free or discounted rides for COVID-19 vaccination
- City residents 65 and older can get free transportation to and from a vaccination appointment
- New York City is offering in-home COVID-19 vaccinations to any City resident who requests one
New York City is the first major U.S. city to require anyone to dine indoors at a restaurant, work out at a gym, or grab a cocktail at a bar to prove they’ve been inoculated from COVID-19. Source
Call All Heart Homecare Agency at 718-627-0300 if you have any questions.
Note: All Heart Homecare Agency is not an organizer of any of the incentives listed above. We will not be responsible for any delays, payment problems, or service quality issues.